At 634m in height, Tokyo Skytree is the tallest architecture in Japan and the world’s tallest free-standing broadcasting tower.
Located at the foot of Tokyo Skytree, this commercial complex houses one of the largest number of shops and restaurants in Tokyo.
- K. International School Tokyo
- Sanja Festival
- Tokyo Flowers in Spring
- Sumida Aquarium
- Closing out the year – A winter scene in Ameyoko
- Tokyo YMCA International School
- Asakusa Samba Carnival Parade Contest
- Tathva International School
- National Museum of Nature & Science
- Tokyo Metropolitan Edo-Tokyo Museum