The publisher (Mais Co., Ltd.) cannot accept any responsibility for trouble occurring between customers and any of the facilities or services listed on The Expat’s Guide to Japan (hereinafter “this website”). The publisher is not liable for any damage, cost or loss arising from its use. The publisher has taken all reasonable care in preparing this website. The publisher makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of its contents and advertisements. The provided information may change without prior notice.
These terms are subject to change without notice, in which case said changes will be announced on this website.
- MAIS is in complete compliance with the laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- We take all possible measures to prevent against unauthorized access, loss of personal information, destruction, alteration and leakage of personal information.
- MAIS does not disclose or provide personal information which we have received from customers or visitors to our homepage without prior approval from the concerned individual. Furthermore, we will give full disclosure as to the purpose and the parties at MAIS in charge of handling said personal information.
- The use of personal information is limited to a specific list of purposes.
These are as follows:
- to confirm customer orders as well as for confirmation of delivery of the relevant products.
- notifications regarding new services, products, campaigns, etc.
- sending of surveys regarding new or revised products created by MAIS.
- in order to carry out services for which the individual has registered with us
- to reply to customer inquiries and questions.
All rights reserved. All contents on this website are written and owned by Mais Co., Ltd. unless stated otherwise. No part of this website may be reproduced, translated or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any printing, copying and redistribution whatsoever beyond personal use is strictly forbidden.