At 634m in height, Tokyo Skytree is the tallest architecture in Japan and the world’s tallest free-standing broadcasting tower.
Located at the foot of Tokyo Skytree, this commercial complex houses one of the largest number of shops and restaurants in Tokyo.
- Sumida Aquarium
- Samurai & Ninja Show in Asakusa
- Tokyo Flowers in Spring
- Retro Japanese Junk Food, DAGASHI
- Konica Minolta Planetarium “Tenku”
- Sakura Spectacles
- Closing out the year – A winter scene in Ameyoko
- Tathva International School
- Asakusa Hanayashiki
- Sumida River Fireworks Festival from Skytree